This document presents the terms of cooperation, rights and obligations of the parties. Compliance with these rules is strictly required for the Customer and for the Company.
- A client of the Company can be anyone under the age of majority and is legally competent person. Registration on the website of the Company and further cooperation is completely voluntary decision of the Client.
- After completing the registration process, each user becomes a full Client of the Company fully accepts all the conditions, agrees to comply with all duties and shall have all the rights specified below in this document.
- The copyright of the project site, all information, documents and materials published on the website belong solely to the Company. Any unauthorized use will be punished in accordance with existing legislation.
- Information, documents and materials provided on the website of the Company are only Advisory in nature. Responsibility for any use and the consequences of this rests with the Client.
- In the event of a conflict between the company and the Client, the conflict must be resolved through negotiations between the parties and nothing else.
- Payments to Customers are made according to the chosen investment plan.
The rights, duties and responsibilities of the Client:
- During filling in the registration form, the Client is obliged to specify only truthful information about yourself.
- By registering on the Company website, the Client accepts all their stated therein rights and obligations.
- Investment in the Company, the Client shall on its own initiative, and therefore responsibility for the consequences rests on it.
- In the event that the Client invests in the Company, and it contradicts the legislation of the country of his nationality, the responsibility for the consequences lies only on the Client.
- The client has the right to create on the Company website only one account. In case of revealing the fact of creation of multiple accounts by the Client, they are blocked without the right of withdrawal.
- The client has the right to invite to cooperation with the Company of their friends, acquaintances, using the legitimate ways, such as through emails (not SPAM), advertising on various forums and sites, etc.
- You are strongly advised to ensure full security of their personal data and AV protection on their home computer to protect their money from being stolen by hackers (password theft, unauthorized access to the account and the account of the Client). Use licensed anti-virus programs and pervolume, and when creating a password, use a complex combination of letters, symbols and numbers (the simpler your password is, the easier fraudsters hack it and gain access to your funds).
- The customer may contact the support team via the website of the Company in the event of any question or difficult situation.
- The client agrees that in the event of delays due to force majeure, technical problems on the websites of electronic payment systems or other reasons beyond the Company reasons, will not bring a claim against the Company, as aware that these factors lie outside the competence of the Company, and, therefore, liability for this is excluded.
- The client agrees that if he breaches any of the provisions of this document, the company reserves the right to unilaterally apply the appropriate disciplinary measures applicable to each possible violation.
- In the event the Customer discovers or attempts of unauthorized access to his personal account or mailbox, the client has the right (and this is highly recommended!) to report this to the support site.
- The customer shall keep in strict confidence any information obtained from the administration or support of the Company for the entire period of cooperation.
Rights, obligations and liability of the Company:
- The company has the right to request a copy of documents confirming the registration data of the Client, in the case of a dispute. In case of not providing such confirmation, the account will be deemed invalid and will be blocked with all available means.
- In direct obligations of the Company is to ensure the operability of the project site, personal account, and performing financial and investment operations. The company uses in its activities the most modern equipment and software, all the most powerful and reliable means of protection.
- The company is obliged to ensure full confidentiality of personal data of its Customers and under any circumstances will not transfer them to third parties (including tax authorities). The company is not responsible for the fact that the Client did not properly protect its data, account or voluntarily conveyed this information to third parties.
- The company has the right to send e-mail notification Client with information, requests for supporting documents and others, at the discretion of the Company. In the case that the Company will warn you by means of e-mail or on the project website about the upcoming changes, but customers will not read these innovations (or changes/additions), the responsibility for the consequences lies entirely on the Client.
- The company reserves the right to unilaterally without the consent of their Clients to make changes or additions to this document. About the planned changes and the date of their commissioning, the Company shall inform on the project website or by email to the email address specified by the Client in the registration process. Please read this document carefully. If You do not agree with any of the items You should become a Customer of the Company, and therefore to register on the website of the Company.